Collection of Personal Data
Two types of data may be collected from you:
Personal Information is information collected that may identify you. Personal Information is not required to use the Site. Personal information is only gathered if voluntarily provided by you. Some Personal Information may be gathered by other sources linked to the Site.
If you register with the Site, Wildsparq may collect some Personal Information from you. In some instances, Wildsparq may gain access to some personal data through third-parties or affiliates. Some of the information that may be collected can include, but is not limited to:
- contact information such as name, email address, or phone number;
- financial information such as credit card or bank account numbers;
- additional information required to verify your identity;
- Username/Screen Name and Password;
- supplemental information from third parties (for example, if you incur a debt to Wildsparq, a credit check may be conducted by obtaining additional information about you from a credit bureau, as permitted by law); and
- any other information you may provide.
Information from sources linked to the Site may provide information to Wildsparq for your convenience to link the Site with other providers.
Non-identifying information is anonymous information. This information is technical and is often gathered from analytics software for the Site. All such information is also subject to the Privacy Policies of the analytics services. Some of the information collected can include, but is not limited to:
users; logs, contact information, and other information about the communications between information based on your activities on the Site, such as search information, computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to, from and within the website, ad data, and IP address and standard web log information.
All personal data collected will be used, primarily, to provide the services on the Site in an effective and personalized manner. Your personal information may be used to:
- Provide services and customer support as requested, including confirming emails related to the website services, reminders and transactions.
- Facilitate communication between interested parties registered on the Site.
- Customize your experience and otherwise measure and improve the services and the Site.
- Keep you informed about targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers through various means of communication. (There is an option to opt-out of marketing communications)
- Compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties.
- Measure consumer interest in the products and services offered on the Site.
- Help promote a safe service and detect and prevent error, fraud, and other potentially prohibited or illegal activity.
- To collect fees.
- As otherwise described at the time of collection.
Wildsparq does not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. Wildsparq may share analytics and non-identifying information without your explicit consent. Wildsparq may share some or all of your personal information with:
Subsidiaries and assigns of Wildsparq. Other parties will use this information to send you marketing communications only if you’ve requested the services of the other party.
Parties to whom you grant permission for Wildsparq to share.
Site providers under contract who help with the business operations of the Site; or
As permitted by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders or other legal process.
The Site communicates and facilitates communications to users through telephone or email communication. The Site may collect information related to such communication. You agree for someone from or on behalf of Wildsparq to contact you by any means provided for contact through your use of the Site.
All users have the opportunity to opt out of receiving nonessential (i.e., promotional or marketing-related) communications from Wildsparq after registering for an account. To remove your contact information from Wildsparq’s lists and newsletters, simply follow the opt out link included in each email.
Wildsparq or its service providers may place cookies or web beacons on your computer when you visit portions of the Site. Permanent cookies help facilitate personalized features, such as automatically logging into your personalized home page. Session cookies, which are deleted when you log out of the Site or browse to a different website, to monitor and improve the functionality and usability of our website. Cookies can be blocked by changing the settings on your browser (contact your Internet Site Provider for help), but doing so may prevent delivery of certain services.
Web Analytics Services
The Site may use various web analytics services. These services may record mouse clicks, mouse movements, scrolling activity as well as any text you type in this website, except text in password fields. The Site will not collect personally identifiable information that you do not voluntarily enter in this website. The Site does not track browsing habits across other web sites or text input in password fields.
3rd Party Services Linked To Your Account
Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Personal Information
Do not disclose your password to anyone. You are responsible for all actions of your username and password. Giving away your password will permit another person access to your personal data. If your password has been compromised, please change it immediately.
Wildsparq will make every reasonable effort to protect your Personal Information. Wildsparq, however, makes no warranty or promise that your personal data or private communications will not be intercepted due to unauthorized access or disclosure.
The information contained in this Site is subject to change without notice.
© 2023 Wildsparq, LLC All rights reserved.
Updated by Wildsparq LLC’s General Counsel on May 15, 2020.